Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Grooming Trick #1

What A Mess!!! 

Grooming a Doodle can be so time consuming...or expensive!

And if you pay for grooming every 6 weeks...How do you keep them looking fresh when we all know that those playful puppies love to run in the dirt?!

The Answer...

Your Blow Dryer!

Now I'm not talking about any ordinary blow dryer...

I'm talking about a commercial blow dryer.

I use mine 2-3x per week to blow the dirt out of my doggies.  

Why?

It cuts down on brushing time and it keeps them cleaner between groomings!

Here is an explanation of my #1 Grooming Trick:



Don't forget to follow us on Instagram here:

Lake Mountain Doodle on Instagram

Visit Our Website To See Upcoming Litters Here:

Lake Mountain Doodle

Apply for your Perfectly Socialized Puppy Here:

Amazing Puppy Application


Follow us on Facebook Here

https://m.facebook.com/lakemountaindoodle/

No comments:

Post a Comment